Evolution of Life on Pacific Islands and Reefs: Past, present, and future
Submit an Abstract
Abstracts are no longer being accepted for the conference as the review process is underway. All authors will be notified of a decision by Friday, May 6th at the latest. If you have any questions please contact Nancy Khan at email@example.com.
Abstracts for contributed papers/oral presentations and research posters can no longer be submitted for the conference.
Topics relevant to one of the five thematic symposia as summarized in the conference overview are encouraged, but submissions may address any topic of ecological, evolutionary, biological or cultural relevance to research on the Pacific Islands.
Abstracts for contributed papers will be reviewed as they are received and if accepted, assigned to an appropriate thematic symposia to be delivered as an oral presentation of approximately 15 minutes in length. Authors will be notified of a decision as soon as possible. Powerpoint presentation facilities will be provided.
Research posters will be reviewed in the order they are received and are limted to a maximum number of 60. Posters will be on display during daily lunch breaks and also during one or more evening social events during which authors will be present for informal discussion and exploration of additional topics. Posters should be formatted no larger than 4' wide x 6' high.
Submission guidelines for papers and posters:
- Please proof everything before submitting, abstracts may not be edited prior to inclusion in conference materials.
- Please choose one or two relevant thematic symposia from the list of symposia descriptions and indicate this in the appropriate place on the abstract submission form to help reviewers group the presentations.
- Abstracts that are not accepted as a contributed paper can receive consideration to be presented as a research poster if so elected by the author(s).
- The presenting author for all posters and contributed papers must be registered by 22nd April 2011 in order for the abstract to be included in the conference program.
- If you have any difficulty in submitting your abstract, have a special formatting request, or need to make a revision please contact Nancy Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ TOP ]